This year at FDIC International, HAAS Alert will be leading a new classroom where emergency services crews will learn how to implement "digital lights and sirens" to send real-time alerts to drivers, connected and autonomous vehicles.
Digital Lights and Sirens: Avoiding Collisions and Reducing Traffic
FDIC International 2018
Thursday, April 26 (3:30 - 5:15 PM EST)
Emergency crews looking to increase safety and improve response times en route to emergency sites have a new option to help them: digital lights and sirens that transmit direct notifications to drivers, alerting them to yield or move out of the way. And now, attendees at this year's FDIC International conference will receive first-hand training to understand more about the service and the multiple options available for activation.
Attendees will learn how...
- Digital lights and sirens are helping emergency crews avoid collisions on the road and on-scene
- Alerts get transmitted and why it is more effective than traditional lights and sirens
- The system operates passively and requires no change in operating procedures
- Drivers are alerted right in their vehicles in a way they can’t miss and are more likely to pull over and make safe maneuvers
- Multiple solutions are available to activate fleets today at minimal cost to departments and cities
- Departments and municipalities alike can utilize the system for many additional purposes
- To address public safety policy with regard to local autonomous vehicle testing and permitting
We certainly hope you will join us for the classroom which will include hands-on demos. To learn more, contact us today.